(in alphabetical order)
– Dutch Contemporary artist, Berlin, Germany.
– Swedish Contemporary artist, Malmö, Sweden / Berlin, Germany.
– Finnish Contemporary artist, Sahalahti, Finland.
Eelco van der Lingen
– Initiator, Founder and Director NEST, The Hague, The Netherlands.
– Initiator, founder and chairman of Wander, The Hague, The Netherlands.
– Initial producer & editor in chief, Jegens en Tevens, The Hague, The Netherlands.
– Organizer, Curator, Director, Co Prosperity Sphere, Chicago, United States.
and so much more: Proximity Magazine , Public Media Institute , Version Festival ,
Lumpen Magazine , Select Media Festival , Reuben Kincaid Artist Management ,
Bridgeport Arts District
– Director, Artists’ Association MUU / MUU Gallery, Helsinki, Finland.
– director Art label “All together now“
– former Curator Showroom Mama, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
– Guest Curator AP / Galerie van Gelder , Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
– Member programming committee Kunstblock